How can we help you?
Whether it’s a stiff neck, nagging low back pain or tight aching shoulders – we can help.
If you’d finally like to be in charge of a chronic problem, working towards a specific health target, or you just want relief from pain – we can help you achieve your goal.
Call now on 01943 604444
Covid-19 and Chiropractic Treatment
Wilkinson Chiropractic stopped seeing patients for face to face consultations on 23rd March to help stop the spread of Covid-19. This was in accordance with advice from Government and the British Chiropractic Association (BCA). Since the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are delighted to announce that we are now able to reopen and see patients with a clinical need.
We have undertaken a rigorous risk assessment to mitigate the risk of Covid-19 infection, taking account of guidance from the General Chiropractic Council, the BCA and the Royal College of Chiropractors. This has resulted in many changes to the way we practice which will help to keep our patients and chiropractors safe.
Here are just some of the changes we have made in order to reduce the risks to patients and chiropractors.
- We will be screening patients prior to booking to discuss Covid-19 symptoms and assess risk category and need.
- Patients will be required to read some information on our Appointment Procedure prior to attending and consenting to treatment.
- We are staggering our appointments to avoid contact between patients.
- We will ask patients to arrive punctually and to wash hands immediately on arrival, and be wearing a mask.
- We have changed the taps to elbow operated taps to avoid recontamination when switching them off.
- Before and after each patient we have allowed time for sanitisation of the treatment room and common areas, using the recommended products and waste disposal methods.
- We will be wearing PPE to reduce the risk further, so don’t be alarmed when you see us!
It’s all going to look a little different but these measures are so we can ensure we care for you, the very best we can. We hope you will understand and accept these requests.